This course focuses on the analysis and design of electric motors, generators, and drive systems, placing special emphasis on the design of machines for electric drives, including traction drives, drive motors for automated manufacturing (robots), material handling and drive motors for automotive, aircraft and marine propulsion systems. Participants will gain extensive hands-on exposure through computer-based laboratory Which is MECCI engineers is one of the training for Hybridand Electric Vehicles. combines any two power (energy) sources. Possible combinations include diesel/ electric, gasoline/fly wheel, and fuel cell (FC)/battery. Typically, one energy source is storage, and the other is conversion of a fuel to energy. The combination of two power sources may support two separate propulsion systems. Thus to be a True hybrid, the vehicle must have at least two modes of propulsion.
Hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)
Consistent with the definition of hybrid above, the hybrid electric vehicle combines a gasoline engine with an electric motor. An alternate arrangement is a diesel engine and an electric motor….
The hybrid electric vehicles are presented. following topics are covered in this lecture:
- Hybrid design philosophy.
- Hybridness: parallel hybrid, series, mixed and range extender (plug-in) hybrids.
- Range extender.
- Optimization and hybridness.
- Battery power and electric motor power.
- Classification of Electric Motors – construction
- Motor Torque Calculations For Electric Vehicle
- Electric Drive and controller
- Logic functions in electrical controls
- Servo motor, Stepper motor & Linear motor Plugging & Dynamic braking of motors
- Projects Development & industrial guidance programme session
- Job Oriented Training Program based on current Industry Demand.
- Help employees clearly understand what training programs can speed up their career progress in their desired direction.
- Providing all Training Material and technical Drawing, documents and case study materials.
- Expert and Experienced Faculty from the Industry.
- Preparation for Interview and Mock Interview Sessions.